Our volunteers are the backbone of what we do. None of the great work that we have done could have been possible without the the hard-working people on the ground who make it happen… that’s you! Thank you for supporting our mission to transform lives through sport.
At this stage, you should know a great deal more about United Through Sport. We need more of our volunteers to join in our efforts after their placement. This is a great opportunity for you to continue to work with a charity that you have a personal connection with.
On this page you can find some of the ways that you can continue to support United Through Sport.
Become a “Charity Champion”
Are you currently at a University or in a workplace that you feel you could generate interest within? You could be the person we are looking for! We are looking for people to represent United Through Sport wherever they may be based.
Why become a Champion for United Through Sport?
- You’ll have a laugh! From outdoor pursuit days to fancy dress parties, there are some really fun ways to raise funds.
- Boost your C.V with a recommendation from an international charity which could give you that professional edge.
- Studying at University? Make your lecturer happy by practising presentations whilst raising awareness for United Through Sport.
- Together, we can ensure that even more good work is done on the ground in the places that need it most.
So, what would becoming a Champion mean exactly?
- Use your existing contacts and affiliations to generate funds and support
- You would aim to raise at least £500 for our cause.
- Find 3 family members or friends to sponsor a child at United Through Sport from £10 a month.
- We would also encourage you to do one presentation or hold one event to raise awareness of the work United Through Sport does
What support would United Through Sport provide me with?
- United Through Sport has a dedicated team of people in place to guide and advise you.
- We already have the relevant media you would need such as presentation material, brand media and sponsor forms.
- Whenever possible, we will attend events that you hold and offer our moral support.
- You will also receive a United Through Sport Champion Award Certificate.
Be a part of something truly brilliant and get yourself recognised in the process! Become a Charity Champion now.