At United Through Sport we are always looking for supporters for the work that we do and we are lucky enough to have thousands of them volunteer for us every year. If you are a past volunteer, the good you can do does not end when your placement as a volunteer or internship in one of our programs ends.
We invite past volunteers to become a Charity Champion* for United Through Sport. Just a few of the benefits include:
• A great title to add to your CV to show your versatility and character.
• An excellent reference when you want to advance your career.
• Connect with like-minded people who have had similar experiences.
• Continue supporting United Through Sport!
How to get involved:
To become a United Through Sport Charity Champion, you need to collect 100 Charity Champion points. These points can be collected by completing a number of activities, including:
1. Participate in a fundraising event (50 points). This can be anything from a marathon, mud run, walk, or any other event that raises awareness and funds for United Through Sport.
2. Refer a friend to volunteer (40 points). As a past volunteer, you can speak to your friends about the time you had with us and encourage them to sign up!
3. Sign someone up for our Sponsor a Child Programme (20 points), at just £15 per month. Check this out here.
These are just a few examples of the many different activities you can take part in to collect your 100 Charity Champion points.
* Charity Champions must be past volunteers or interns who have participated in one of our United Through Sport programs.